How to Apply
Registration Procedure for General HSC Students
- Students have to send an SMS from any Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to 16222.
- SMS Format: SUST< space >HSC-Board-Code< space >HSC-Roll< space >HSC-Passing-Year< space >SSC-Board-Code< space >SSC-Roll< space >SSC-Passing-Year< space >Unit-Keyword
- Board Code: Barisal (BAR), Chittagong (CHI), Comilla (COM), Dhaka (DHA), Dinajpur (DIN), Jessore (JES), Madrasah (MAD), Rajshahi (RAJ), Sylhet (SYL), Vocational (VOC), Diploma in Business Studies (DIB), Diploma in Commerce (DIC), Diploma in Business Management (DBM).
- SMS Example: SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2014< space >SYL< space >654321< space >2012< space >A1
If the student is found eligible, S/he will receive a reply SMS with a PIN.
- In order to proceed the registration, students have to send another SMS (with their PIN) from any Teletalk Prepaid mobile to 16222.
- SMS Format: SUST< space >YES< space >PIN< space >Contact-No
- SMS Example: SUST< space >YES< space >PIN< space >01xxxxxxxxx
Finally, the Admission Roll number will be received with a Congratulation Message after a deduction of the application fee from the mobile phone account.
|Unit||Key Word||SMS Format|
SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2014< space >SYL< space >654321< space >2012< space >
|B||B1||SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2014< space >SYL< space >654321< space >2012< space >B1|
|-||Science group students can apply for both units (A and B) individually but cannot apply in more than one sub-unit under B.|
GCE O/A level students, Diploma in Engineering students and the students who received an SMS like 'Teletalk database does not have your complete information' from Teletalk are required to fill-up the online registration form on the website http://www.sust.edu/admission/registration.php. After successful registration, the student will get a code number. Now send a SMS like University-Code< space >WEB< space >Code-Number< space >HSC-Passing-Year< space >Desired-Unit-Keyword to the 16222 number using a prepaid Teletalk mobile phone.
FOR QUOTA : SUST< space >WEB< space >123456< space >2014< space >A1< space >FFQ
(Quota Code: Son/ Daughter of Fredom Fighter---FFQ, Indigenous---INQ and Disable----DIQ.)
|-||Student should bring 2 recently taken passport size photographs during the admission test attested by the head of the institution or local UP chairman or ward councilor or Gazetted Officer or university teacher. Applicant should also write their name and admission roll number on the back-side of the photograph. This photograph will be considered as the admit card and no one are allowed to attend to the admission test without it.|
|-||Students can get information regarding the admission test by sending an SMS like SUST< space >Desired-Keyword to 16242 from any mobile operator. Use the following keyword(s) to get information regarding the admission test : DATE, FEES, EXAM SUB, REQD GPA, TOTAL SEAT, FORGOT ROLL & HELP.|
Registration Procedure for Quota Students
For Quota Applicant, copy of related certificate should be uploaded to university website (www.sust.edu/admission) within 10 October 2014.