How to Apply
Registration Procedure for General HSC Students
- Students have to send a SMS from any Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to 16222.
- SMS Format : University-Code< space >Board-Code< space >HSC-Roll< space >HSC-Passing-Year< space >Unit-Keyword
- University Code: SUST
- Board Code: First 3 letters of H.S.C/Equivalent/Technical/Madrasah board
- SMS Example : SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2013< space >A1
If the student is eligible then they will get a reply SMS with a PIN
- In order to proceed the registration, students have to send another SMS (with their PIN) from any Teletalk Prepaid mobile to 16222
- SMS Format : University-Code< space >YES< space >PIN< space >Contact-No< space >Exam-Center-Code
- SMS Example : SUST< space >YES< space >PIN< space >01xxxxxxxxx< space >SUST
- SMS Example : SUST< space >YES< space >PIN< space >01xxxxxxxxx< space >JSTU
Finally a Congratulations Message and the Admission Roll will be received if the Teletalk mobile contains suffient amount for application fees.
|Unit||Key Word||SMS Format|
|A||A1||SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2013< space >A1|
|B||B1||SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2013< space >B1|
|B2||SUST< space >DHA< space >123456< space >2013< space >B2|
|B3||SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2013< space >B3|
|B4||SUST< space >SYL< space >123456< space >2013< space >B4|
|-||Applicant can apply for both units (A and B) individually but cannot apply in more than one sub-unit under B.|
GCE and Bangladesh Open Unversity students and those students who received the SMS like 'Teletalk database does not have your complete information' from Teletalk are required to fill-up the online registration form on the website http://www.sust.edu/admission/registration.php. After successful registration, the student will get an code number and send a SMS like University-Code< space >WEB< space >Code-Number< space >HSC-Passing-Year< space >Desired-Unit-Keyword to the 16222 number using a prepaid Teletalk mobile phone.
Example : SUST< space > WEB< space >123456< space >2013< space >A1
|-||Student should bring 2 recently taken passport size photographs during the admission test attested by the head of the institution or local UP chairman or ward councilor or Gazetted Officer or university teacher. Applicant should also write their admission roll number and name on the back-side of the photographs. This photograph will be considered as the admit card and no one are allowed to attend to the admission test without it.|
|-||Students can get any information regarding to the admission test by sending an SMS like SUST< space >Desired-Keyword or JSTU< space >Desired-Keyword to 16242 from any mobile operator. Use the following keyword(s) to get any kind of information regarding to the admission test : DATE, FEES, EXAM SUB, REQD GPA, TOTAL SEAT, FORGOT ROLL, FORGOT CENTER & HELP.|
Registration Procedure for Quota Students
No additional information is required for Quota Applicant. Application process is same as general application system.