Industrial & Production Engineering
Dr Abul Mukid Mohammad Mukaddes
Dr. Mukaddes is a professor in the Department of Industrial and Production engineering, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST), Sylhet, Bangladesh. He received his master of engineering in computational mechanics from kyushu university, Japan and doctor of engineering in computational mechanics from kyushu university, Japan. He was a postdoctoral fellow in Toyo University, Japan. He received B.Sc. Engineering from the mechanical engineering discipline. At present, his research is focused on system simulation, finite element analysis of engineering problems and information systems. During his academic carrier, he has published numerous international journals and conference papers.
- Postdoctoral Fellow , Toyo University, Japan, 2012-13 Field: High Performance Comuting
- Doctor of Engineering (D.Eng.) , Kyushu University, Japan, 2006 Field: computational heat transfer
- Master of Engineering, Kyushu University, Japan, 2003 Field: computational mechanics
- B.Sc. Engineering, KUET, Bangladesh, 1998 Field: mechanical
- Higher Secondary School Certificate, 1992, Notre Dame College, Dhaka
- Secondary School Certificate, 1990, Mymensingh Zilla School, Mymensingh
- System Simulation
- Finite Element Analysis of Engineering Problems: Heat transfer, Bio heat transfer
- Parallel Computing and Information Systems
Active Research Project
- 2020-21: Develop a Computational Model for the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak in Bangladesh with Facts and Measures, Funded by University Research Center, SUST
Previous Research Project
- 2018-2020:3D Finite Element Analysis of Bio-heat Transfer through Human Skin during Burns and Their Treatments, Funded by University Research Center, SUST
- 2016-17:Study of Skin Burn Injuries and Develop a Two Dimensional Finite Element Model for Analysis of Heat Transfer in Human Skin Layers, Funded by University Research Center, SUST
- Members: ADVENTURE System, University of Tokyo, Japan http://adventure.sys.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/
- Research Contributors: Centre of Computational Mechanics Research (CCMR, Toyo University, Japan)
- Members: Development of a numerical library based on hierarchical domain decomposition method for post peta scale simulation, Japan
- Academic CSR: worksheets for primary students (www.lodgingmaster.net)
- Open Source FEM Code: 1D Bio-heat trasnfer, 2D Bio-heat transfer (for code please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Awards & Recognition:
- BSc. Engineering (Mechanical): Prime Minister Gold Medal, KUET, Khulna
- Mridul Sannyal, Abul Mukid Mohammad Mukaddes, Md. Matiar Rahman , and M. A. H. Mithu, "Analysis of the effect of external heating in the human tissue: A finite element approach", Polish Journal of Medical Physics and Engineering, Vol. 26: Issue 4, (2020), DOI: https://doi.org/10.2478/pjmpe-2020-0030
- Mridul Sannyal* and Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, "The Effect of Various Types of Constant and Time Dependent Heating on Human Tissue: A Finite Element Approach", Journal of Engineering Advancements Vol. 01(02) 2020, pp 61-69
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes , Ryuji Shioya , Masao Ogino , Dipon Roy and Rezwan Jaher, "Finite Element-Based Analysis of Bio-Heat Transfer in Human Skin Burns and Afterwards" -(2020), International Journal of Computational Methods, https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219876220410108
- Mridul Sannyal and Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, "Automatic controlling the tissue temperature during treatment of deep tumor: A numerical study using finite element method ", AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 2121, Issue 1 (2019), id.050012
- Abul Mukid Mohammad Mukaddes, Md. Rezwan Jaher, Dipon Roy, and Ryuji Shioya " A simulation study of bio-heat transfer in human skin under different burning conditions, AIP Conference Proceedings 1980, 050002 (2018); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5044338
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, Ryuji Shioya, Masao Ogino and Hiroshi Kanayama, T reatment of Block-Based Sparse M atrices in Domain D ecomposition M ethod" International Journal of System Modeling and Simulation, Vol 2 (1), (2017), DOI: 10.24178/ijsms.2017.2.1.01
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, Masao Ogino and Ryuji Shioya" Performance Evaluation of Domain Decomposition Method with Sparse Matrix Storage Scheme with Modern Supercomputer", International Journal of Computational Methods. Vol. 11 Issue 01, 1344007 (2014), "https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219876213440076
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, M. Ogino, and R. Shioya, Performance study of domain decomposition method with sparse matrix storage schemes in modern supercomputer, International Journal of Computational Method , 11, 1344007 (2014) [14 pages] DOI: 10.1142/S0219876213440076
- Abul Mukid Mohammad Mukaddes; Nazi Faisal Ahmed Chowdhury; Md. Moin Uddin, “Developing a model for preventive maintenance management system and application database software”, International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 11, Nos. ½, pp. 66-80, 2012.
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, Nasima Bagum, Md Anisul Islam and Mohammad Muhshin Axiz Khan, “The application of quality function deployment to improve the teaching techniques in higher education”, International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 11, Nos. ½, pp. 97-109, 2012. DOI: 10.1504/IJISE.2012.046657
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, Choudhury Abul Anam Rashed, A.B.M. Malek and Javed Kaiser “Developing an Information Model for Supply Chain Information Flow and Its Management, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 226-231. (2010 ):A publication by International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology).
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes and Ryuji Shioya “Large Scale Thermal-Solid Coupling Analysis using In Exact Balancing Domain Decomposition”, BRAC University Journal, Vol. VII, No. 1 and 2, pp. 1-7 (2010).
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, Choudhury Abul Anam Rashed and A.B. M. Abdul Malek “Study on CNG filling station distribution in intercity network” Asian Journal of Energy and Environment, Vol. 11, No. 2. pp. 142-150 (2010).
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, Masao Ogino, Hiroshi Kanayama and Ryuji Shioya, "A Scalable Balancing Domain Decomposition Based Preconditioner for Large Scale Heat Transfer Problems", JSME International Journal, 49, No. 2, p. 533-540.(2006)
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, Ryuji Shioya and Masao Ogino, "Parallel finite element analysis of a non-steady heat conductive problem", International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, India, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 51-61. (2006)
- Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes and Md. Mahbubul Islam, Performance studies of finite element software for Linear Elasticity Analysis, Proceedings of Pakistan Academy of Science, Vol. 45, No. 2, pp. 95-103. (2006) (An international journal published by Pakistan Academy of Science)
- Hiroshi Kanayama, Masao Ogino, N. Takesue and Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes, "Finite Element Analysis for Stationary Incompressible Viscous Flows Using Balancing Domain Decomposition", Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 54, pp.211-219. (2005), DOI:ttps://doi.org/10.11345/nctam.54.211
- Ryuji Shioya, Hiroshi Kanayama, Abul Mukid Md. Mukaddes and Masao Ogino, "Heat Conductive Analysis with Balancing Domain Decomposition", Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Vol. 52. pp.43-53, 2003.
- Operations Research
- Numerical Analysis
- System Simulation
- Quantitative Techniques