Currently, the faculty member and students are performing excellent researches in different arena of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. The ongoing research projects are-
1. Identification and characterization of noble Isopentenyl transferase gene(s) in Oryzasativa (rice) to minimize the yield gap under salinity and drought stress.
2. Development of an effective homemade hand sanitizer forBangladesh
3. Odonata of Bangladesh: Checklist, Database and field guide preparation, Threat Status Assesment and Conservation Action Planning.
4. A study on the butterfly-plant association to develop the appropriate strategy for the conservation of the butterflies of Bangladesh
5. Establishing DNA fingerprinting and determining butterfly-plant association of the butterflies of Bangladesh
6. Innovative Biomarker Detection System Using Nonlinear Optics
7. Studying serotype distribution of Dengue Virus in Bangladesh: A view to resolve Dengue problem in Bangladesh
8. Blood Plasma Protein as a Candidate Cancer Biomarker